We can provide relief for your condition!
Have you been suffering from chronic pain for years? If so, you’re not alone. More than 50 million Americans experience this very painful and challenging condition. Thankfully, our team at Interventional Pain Physicians of South Florida can help bring the relief you need.
With more than 65 years of combined, pain management experience, most of our physicians are double board certified in pain management. What this means to you is that, as your Florida pain relief solution, we can provide the proper care to receive or eliminate the pain you’ve been living with. We can get you back to work, back to play, and back to life!
Break Free From the Pain
As one of the largest pain management physician groups in South Florida, our staff is highly seasoned in this area and is committed to providing quality and compassionate care to all our patients. We specialize in treating a variety of chronic and acute pain conditions.
Our team can treat the following conditions:
- Abdominal and pelvic pain
- Cancer pain
- Central pain syndromes (post CVA, traumatic, phantom limb pain)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD, Causalgia)
- Diabetic/peripheral neuropathy
- Discogenic pain
- Facet joint arthropathy
- Facial pain
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Herniated (“ruptured”) disc
- Muscle strain
- Osteoarthritis/ autoimmune arthritis
- Pain associated with Auto-Related Injuries
- Pain associated with Work-Related Injuries
- Post herpetic neuralgia & shingles
- Spinal pain (cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral)
- Torticollis, Myofacial pain
- Vertebral compression fractures
Don’t live in pain a moment longer. Call your South Florida pain relief experts right now at 888-724-6565.